Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship, DBBL HSC Scholarship Circular is going to be published very soon on the official website www.dutchbanglabank.com. Every year the bank has given a lots of money stipend to the meritorious and financial condition poor students. DBBL HSC Scholarship Circular, Eligibility, Apply Process, Result are discussed into this article.
DBBL HSC Scholarship Circular 2021
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited is the most popular bank in our country. The bank works for the students for a long time by providing scholarship. Like other year, the bank is going to give scholarship for HSC Batch 2020. Students who have passed the exam successfully can apply for this scholarship. All the details has been added here. Lets describe what is included into the circular.
- Application Start Date : 3 January, 2022
- Application Deadline : 6 January, 2022
- Apply Website : app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/
- Preliminary Selection List : Informed Very Soon
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Notice
Generally, the bank publishes the Scholarship Notice on the first week of May. We hope that the circular will publish on this day. When the official website publish it, we will attach it here. You must be patient and wait for the final announcement.
Eligibility For DBBL HSC Scholarship
If you think that all the student will get the scholarship, then you are a fool. Because the bank always help the poor and bright students for helping the students for higher education. Before submitting the application, you should check the eligibility first.
Education Level : There are two types of requirements in this scholarship. The first one is for the students who have passed SSC/equivalent examination from an educational institution under the City Corporation area. On the other hand For the students who have passed SSC/equivalent examination from an educational institution outside the City Corporation area.
Result Required : HSC/Equivalent
- Inside The City Corporation – 4.8 Except 4th Subject
- Outside The City Corporation – 4.5 Except 4th Subject
DBBL HSC Scholarship Application Form
Students are very curious to know the last update of DBBL Scholarship. Even, they are searching the scholarship application form. Do you know that where you should find it? Generally, the bank has published a circular on their official website very soon. Then, the eligible students should follow it and go to the nearest DBBL Branch. On the Branch the Bank Manager will give you a Application form. Then, you must fill the form with accurate information.
- At first, visit app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship/ website.
- The Homepage will come in front of you.
- Click on to All Forms.
- Then, You will find the DBBL HSC Scholarship Form.
- Fill up the form properly.
Amount and Duration of DBBL Scholarship
Conditions for DBBL Scholarship
The Bank has mentioned some terms and conditions for the applicants. You should follow it carefully.
- Students who are receiving other government scholarship will not eligible for this scholarship.
- As usual, the bank gives the more priority to Rural Students specially who are located in Rural Areas. 60% students will be selected from Outside the City Corporation and 40 % will be selected inside the City Corporation.
- Any application will not be accepted through Post Office or Currier Service.
- Selected Candidates must be read in Government Institutions.
- Fresh passport size color photograph of the applicant.
- Passport size color photo of father and mother.
- SSC/equivalent examination mark sheet.
- HSC/equivalent examination marksheet and testimonials.
DBBL HSC Scholarship Result 2021
A large number of students will apply for the scholarship. But it is really impossible to give them scholarship. The bank will verify the students financial conditions . Then, they will select the Primary Selection List. Then verifying the students family conditions the result will publish. You can find the result on our website very shortly.