The Government of Bangladesh has decided to provide scholarships to the students from February 27 to 15 in March order to decide on the grant to the students during the Corona period. To this end, the students are waiting to register for the purpose of growth. Unfortunately, due to the server of the website is down, the students are not able to complete their registration. You can easily apply for this scholarship.
Needed Documents For Registration Eksheba Gov BD
In order to complete the application, all the students have to save some documents and send the information on the website. Students of all classes from 6th class to Masters will be covered under this circle. Let’s not know what paperwork you need to complete the registration.
- Certificate signed by the head of the institution or department head from the educational institution where you are currently studying.
- Your ID card or birth registration certificate number. National identity card number.
- Email address.
- Mobile number with Nagad Account open.
How to Apply Eksheba Gov BD ?
You must know how to apply to complete the application. We will show you the right way how to apply.
- Firstly, visit www.eksheba.gov.bd .
- Put your Mobile Number below and write your full name.
- Then write the number of the national identity card or the number of the birth registration certificate online with the date of birth.
- Since you are about to receive a grant, select the Scholarship option.
- Finally provide all your institutional information and upload your institution certificate. You can use it to know the progress.
eksheba gov bd users registration, eksheba gov bd registration, eksheba gov bd apply, eksheba gov bd services, eksheba gov bd scholarship, uddokta eksheba gov bd login, my gov bd, eksheba gov bd application