Finally, beyond all speculations, the medical admission test was held on March 10. One and a half lakh candidates from all over the country participated in the examination at their respective centers this year and the examination was completed based on the instructions given by the Directorate General of Health Services.
This exam was conducted for one hour from 10 AM to 11 AM and this exam is conducted in full MCQ mode and you may have completed this exam on time. This exam is conducted every year for admission in all government medical colleges across the country and the results are tried to be released within two days.
As an examinee you are sitting eagerly to get your result right now because Directorate General of Health Services The authority has announced the result release date where it appears that today Sunday 12th March the preparations for the official release of the result have been completed. Students can now get this result online due to which you have to get this result based on proper guidance.
The Medical Admission Test is over and 32 students are competing against each other this year for each seat. As the competition for medical entrance exam has become very tough, preparing the results has been made a bit difficult as only those students who have scored good marks are placed in the merit list. Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology duet authorities are ready to provide all the technical support from creating the exam result and now you can get this result online.
There is a specific rule to get medical entrance exam result online and we are able to share this rule with you here. So those who are sitting to find out the result can follow our below given instructions properly.
Medical entrance exam result doesn’t require any information just collect the roll number of your entrance exam and publish the result based on a specific website due to which it is very easy to get your result.
- First you have to enter a website for the purpose of getting the result and we have shared this link (https://result.dghs.gov.bd/mbbs or https://dgme.portal.gov.bd) where as soon as you enter you will see the option of placing a roll number in front of you.
- Enter your roll number correctly in all the spaces and click on the Get Result option below.
- As soon as you click on the said meaning, the result will be shown in front of you i.e. if you have been selected in the merit list then only your merit list can be seen from here even if a student has not passed he is informed from here.
MBBS 1st Merit List PDF
After the release of medical admission test results of all government colleges across the country, students try to check the merit list to know about which medical college they have got a chance. You can check your merit list within two hours after checking the result online and Directorate General of Health Services publishes the merit list in PDF format through their official website. So let’s know how to download medical entrance exam first merit list pdf.
- First you need to enter the official website of Directorate General of Health Services and after entering this website you will be shown various categories.
- From that category you must click on the notice option and by clicking here all the notices given by the authorities are shown in front of you.
- From here you must see a notice titled Medical Admission Test Result First Merit List the file is in PDF format and download it.
- Open the pdf file and enter there and enter your roll number in the search box then if you are in meh list then surely your roll number is showing there.
In this way you can check your merit list in a short time and we are always ready for you if you face any obstacles. Below is the roll number for you so that we can release your result.