The Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS has issued new admission circular for the academic session 2021-22 for the Diploma in Midwifery, Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( BSc in Nursing) and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery Course. The entire admission circular and apply method have been discussed here. By reading the article, you can easily complete your application.
Diploma in Nursing BSc Science & Midwifery Admission Notice 2022
The Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS) has published the official notice of their official website www.dgnm.gov.bd . Thousands of the students are waiting for this circular for a long time. However, the admission circular of the session 2020-21 has revealed lately. Now we are going to share the circular notice.
- Authority Name : The Directorate of Nursing Services (DNS)
- Course Name : Diploma in Midwifery, Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( BSc in Nursing) and Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery
- Session : 2020-21
- Application Start Date : 3 April, 2022 (10.00 AM)
- Application Deadline : 20 April, 2022 (1.00 AM)
- Apply Fee : 500 Taka
- Apply Link : bnmc.teletalk.com.bd
Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery Admission Requirements
There are some special requirements for the students. After reading it, they should apply for this.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- HSC 2019 and 2020 Passed, SSC 2017 and 2018 Passed.
- Candidates who want to apply for Bachelor of Science in Nursing ( BSc in Nursing) must be needed GPA-7.00 Total in SSC+HSC with science background. Both exam result must be minimum GPA-3.00 . On the other hand, they must have needed GPA-3.00 in Biology Subject.
- Those applicants want to apply for Diploma in Midwifery, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery (3 Years Diploma Course) must need total GPA-6.00. Any students can not apply if their result less than GPA-3.00.
Read More : DUET Admission Circular
How to Apply on Nursing Admission ?
Most of the applicants do not know how to apply for the admission. So, it is an easy task. You do not need to go Online for the application. You should follow our instructions and complete your application.
Note : You should collect a Teletalk Prepaid Sim for the application. Applicants must keep the balance as for Admission Fee.
Diploma In Midwifery Course, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC in Nursing) Apply Method
If you want to apply for Diploma In Midwifery Course, then you must go to your mobile message option and type
DGNM<SPACE> First 3 letters of the HSC Education Board<SPACE> HSC Roll number <SPACE> HSC Passing Year <SPACE> First three letters of SSC Education Board <SPACE> SSC Roll number <SPACE> SSC pass year<SPACE> Code number of 10 nursing institute according to Your choice (mentioned in the notice)<SPACE> Enter desired quota keyword (if applicable) Send it to 16222.
DGNM M RAJ 567194 2019 RAJ 456789 2017 62,57,51,49,50,89,58,56,57,60 FF
Send to 16222 Number
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery
The entire application method is accurate. But there is only one change for the application. We have added it with an example.
DGNM N CHI 123456 2019 CHI 456789 2017 62,57,51,49,50,89,58,56,57,60 FF
send to 16222 Number
After sending the SMS, if your information is right, you will get an USER NAME and PIN NUMBER.
The admission test fee has been foxed for Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC in Nursing) is 700 BDT, for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery and Diploma in Midwifery course is 500 BDT.
Go to your mobile message option and type
DGNM M YES PIN number space> Applicant mobile number (in any operator).
The application fee will be deducted from your mobile balance.
At last, you will get an USER NAME and PASSWORD.
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, Diploma In Midwifery Course, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSC in Nursing) Application Form
The application form will be available online. So, you must connect your internet for the application.
- Visit, www.bnmc.teletalk.com.bd website.
- Put Your USER NAME and PASSWORD.
- Log in.
- Your Application form is ready.
- Download and print out it.
See Also : JahangirNagar University Admission Circular
Bangladesh Nursing Admission Total Seat
There are More than 43 Govt. Nursing Institute in our country. We have listed the institutes name with seat details.
- Diploma in Nursing – 1200 Seats
- Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery – 2730
- Diploma in Midwifery – 1050
By reading the article, you should got all the information of this admission circular. Thank you very much for staying with us for a long time.