On March 30 last year, the Private Teacher Registration Authority issued a public notice for the recruitment of teachers in private educational institutions. Acceptance of applications for 54,334 vacant posts started from 4th April and took initiative to recruit 51 thousand teachers by reserving 2200 vacant post for the 1st to 12th registration petitioners.
However, 34,073 candidates were selected and the registration of teachers was completed in the third public notification on 30 January 2022. The Non-Government teacher registration authority has made special arrangements for all the candidates who did not get the opportunity to join the application even after applying in the second public notification.
A special appointment will be published in the first week of March for all the vacancies. This is very good news for those of you who are eagerly waiting for the non-government teachers’ Authority NTRCA public notice. You will find the circular here as well as information on how to apply online.
NTRCA Recruitment Cycle 3
The Non-Government Teacher Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) is going to issue a special public notification on February 27 to recruit more than 15,000 teachers in private educational institutions. NTRCA Secretary Md. Obaidur Rahman has confirmed that the final recommended candidates in the second public notification will be able to apply in this special notification.
- Online Application Starts Date : 27 February, 2022
- Application Deadline : 27 March, 2022
- Apply Link : ngi.teletalk.com.bd
- Total Vacant Post : 15,000
NTRCA 3rd Cycle Special Requirements
- Candidates who are finally recommended in the 3 public Notice will have the opportunity to apply in this notification.
- All the certified candidates who have passed the registration test from 1st to 16th will get the opportunity to apply in this special public notice.
Read More : NTRCA Merit List
NTRCA 3rd Recruitment Cycle Special Online Apply Process
Those of you who have sufficient qualifications can apply online but if you don’t know the prescribed rules, you can’t apply in any way. Before applying, you need to check your vacancy, that is, it is important to know if you are eligible to apply. Let’s not know how to apply online.
- In order to apply online, first you have to enter the official website ngi.teletalk.com.bd of Non-Government Teacher Registration.
- Click on Recruitment Cycle 3 (2nd Phase).
- Tap on Application Online.
- Provide your private teacher registration ID and PIN number.
- Once you have entered your profile, you can verify the vacancy and complete the application.
Finally, we would like to inform you that NTRCA authorities will soon issue a third world public notice and you can apply online, but you must stay with our website and follow all the instructions till the official notice is published.