Islamic University Fazil Exam Routine is going to be published on August, 2022 on the official website www.iu.ac.bd . The exam schedule for Honours 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Exam routine will available very shortly. We are going to share the routine both in PDF and HD Image. Thus, you can easily download the routine from here.
Fazil Exam Routine
On 19 June, 2022 an official announcement has been declared by the authority. University Grant Commission has already given the green signal to take the exam. Hence, the routine has been out a few days later because of Corona Situation. Do you have seen the routine. Lets show you the details. We have added Fazil (Honours) 1st year 2016-2017, 2nd year 2015-2016, 3rd year 2014-2013 Exam Routine 2016-2017 here. You can get Fazil (Honours) 1st year 2016-2017, 2nd year 2015-2014, 3rd year 2014-2015 Exam Routine 2018-2019 .
- Exam Start Date : 30 October, 2022
- Exam Finished Date : See the routine
- Routine For : Honours 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year
- Routine Available Link : www.iu.ac.bd
IU Honours Fazil Routine 2022
Islamic University Authority is always take the all 3 years Honours exam at a time. It means Honours 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year exam will be held at the same date. Every year a large number of students have participated the exam from this university. Like other years, there are total 30 Thousands of candidates will take part in this exam. We have added all the years exam routine for you.
- IU Fazil Honours 1st Year Routine
- Fazil 2nd Year Routine
- Fazil Honours 3rd Year Routine
You must go to this page to get IU Fazil Routine All Year
IU Fazil Routine PDF Download
The entire exam routine has been added on the official website www.iu.ac.bd where the main PDF File will available. But most of us do not know where we find it. Lets show you the PDF Download method.
- Visit- www.iu.ac.bd website.
- Click on to Notice.
- The Routine PDF File is available here.
- Download the File and check the routine.
Important Notice for the Candidates
- All the candidates must collect the admit card which will be distributed before 7 days from the exam date.
- Candidates must fill up the OMR form through the Right Roll Number, Registration Number, Exam Hall Code, Subject Code.
- The University authority can changed the routine anytime.