BSc in Nursing Admission Test Circular 2021-22 will be published very soon on the official website of Directorates of Nursing Services DNS. The 4 years entire nursing course is the most popular and respected profession. We have collected the admission circular and going to present the all information with you.
BSC Nursing Admission Circular 2021-22
The admission circular notice will be out officially very soon. After that all the students whose dream to be a nurse can apply for the admission. However, by following previous years circular we want to share the full summary in front of you.
BSc Nursing Admission Schedule is given below the article. So, you must keep your eyes here and get full information.
- Application Start from: 3 April, 2022
- Application last Date: 14 April, 2022
- Last date of Application fee submission: April, 2022
- Apply Fee : Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing) – 700 Taka Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery & Diploma in Midwifery – 500 Taka
- DNS admit card have to collect within: May 2022
BSc in Nursing Admission Requirements
Directorates of Nursing Services DNS authority has finalized some requirements. So, if you are interested to apply for the admission, you should follow the conditions.
Requirements For BSc Nursing Admission
- Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Interested candidates must have to passed in SSC or equivalent / HSC or equivalent examination;
- They need a Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery / Diploma in Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery Pass / Diploma in Orthopedic Nursing / Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Any students who have registered from Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council can apply.
- Students who are working in government institutions need at least 2 years of experience as senior staff nurses/staff nurses are able for the application in BSc Nursing.
- Candidates have to submit Health test certificates authorized by the appropriate doctor (minimum consultant), civil surgeon or equivalent/RP/RS or medical doctor.
- In the case of working in government service providers institution on the position of staff nurses / senior staff nurses/nursing supervisors, a minimum ten percent of admission quota will be given.
- Admission quota will be given to the selected nursing officer on the basis of seniority/attachment order.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc in Nursing) – Applicants must be passed in in SSC or equivalent / HSC or equivalent examination minimum GPA-3.00 in total GPA-7.00 .
Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery & Diploma in Midwifery Requirements :
Applicants must be passed in in SSC or equivalent / HSC or equivalent examination minimum GPA-2.50 in total GPA-6.00
Are you really wanted to apply for the application? Then, you should follow the instructions which is given below here.
At first, you have to go to your mobile message option and type
DNS <space> H <space> First 3 Letter of Board Name <space> HSC Roll <space> HSC Passing Year <space> First 3 Letter of SSC Board Name <space> SSC Roll <space> SSC Passing Year <space> 7 Preference List of Nursing College by Comma <space> Center Code <space> Quota and send to 16222.
Example : DNS H DHA 128956 2020 DHA 1285568 2018 39,41,43,42,45,44,40 1 and Send to 16222.
In reply, you will get a PIN Number.
DNS <space> H <space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Mobile Number and Send to 16222.
Example: DNS H YES 123456 01xxxxx and Send to 16222
BSc in Nursing Seat in Bangladesh
By reading the article, you must learn the apply method and the admission circular. We hope that you must applied for the admission as soon as possible. Thank you very much for staying with us.