Taxes Appellate Tribunal Authorities have recently decided to test several positions. For this purpose, a discussion meeting was called on 14th December where the Chairman of the Taxes Appellate Tribunal informed us that the written test will be taken on 30th December.
For this purpose, notice regarding taking the test has been published on the official website and also user ID and password have been sent to the mobile number of the applicant.
With this information, you can easily download the admit card if you want. Besides, we have discussed the rules for downloading the admit card in detail here.
Taxes Appellate Tribunal Admit Card
It is very important for the applicants to collect the admit card as they will not be allowed to enter the examination center after issuing the admit card.
On the other hand, their seat plan is mentioned in the admit card due to which you must collect the admit card within the stipulated time.
If you do not know how to download the Taxes Appellate Tribunal Admit Card, follow our instructions and collect the Admit Card very easily.
tat.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card Download Method
As soon as the admit card is issued, there is a specific website to download it from where you have to collect it. However, the sad fact is that many of us have no idea how to download the Admit Card.
- First open a browser and enter the website tat.teletalk.com.bd in the address bar.
- Click on Admit Card Option.
- Enter your user ID and password in the space provided.
- Once submitted, you will be able to view the admit card with your picture, download it and print it out.
Authorities have issued a number of guidelines for those taking part in the test. There was one test taker that you must follow.
- You must enter the test center 30 minutes in earlier.
- No electronic devices can be carried.
- Authorities have the power to change the date of the test at any time.
We hope that you can easily download the admit card by following our instructions. Thank you very much for staying with us for a long time.