Sonali Bank Limited which is the most popular bank in Bangladesh, has issued a notice for the purpose of awarding scholarships to meritorious candidates of SSC and HSC examinations across the country who have performed well in the examinations.
The good news for those of you who have passed the SSC and HSC exams with a GPA of 5 is that you can apply for a scholarship. Discussion We will show here how to apply online for Sonali Bank Limited’s scholarship and all the details of its circular.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Circular
Sonali Bank Limited provides scholarships to the meritorious students of the country every year. A notice regarding the provision of scholarships was published on their official website on 27th February.
Candidates from all over the country who did well in SSC and HSC equivalent examinations were looking forward to this day. The circular has been published for their purpose. In the following section, we have presented some details of the circular which you must read.
- Application Start from : 27 February, 2022
- Application Deadline : 18 March, 2022
- Apply Link : www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr
Requirements for the Scholarship Application
Notice regarding Scholarship 2022 published by Sonali Bank shows that a number of guidelines have been issued for the purpose of awarding scholarships only suitable for the application of eligible candidates.
- Students who have passed SSC and equivalent examinations in 2020 and are currently studying at HSC or equivalent level will be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Besides, those who have passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2020 and are currently studying at undergraduate or equivalent level are considered eligible to apply.
- Ordinary students studying HSC must have a GPA of five in the SSC exam and students with disabilities must have a minimum GPA of 3.50. Ordinary students and Freedom Fighters quotas studying should have GPA 5 in SSC or equivalent examination and minimum 3.50 result in case of disabled students.
- Only sons and daughters of poor disabled students whose parents’ monthly income is not more than Rs. 15000 / – are known to be eligible to apply.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Apply Method
If you have the right qualifications then you will be given the opportunity to apply. We have given below some detailed information on how to apply which you can use to fill the application form.
- Firstly, you must visit- www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr website.
- Give your Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name etc.
- SSC all Information. Exam Year, Board Name, Roll Number and Registration Number.
- Give your guardian monthly income.
- Upload your Picture.
- Complete your application.