Prime Bank Scholarship 2020- Prime Bank Foundation has decided that they will publish a scholarship among the poor meritorious students. In addition the authority has published a notice board. According to the notice board declaration we will provide all the information and details into the article. So, you may keep your eyes on the article to great the fresh idea about it.
Prime Bank Scholarship 2020
Every year all the Bangladeshi Bank try to provide Scholarship among the poor meritorious students. In this way Prime Bank Foundation has offered the Scholarship Notice. Lets learn more about it.
See More : Prime Minister Trust Scholarship
Application Start Date : 6 September, 2020
Application Deadline : 6 October, 2020
Apply Website : www.primebankfoundation.com
Requirements For Prime Bank Scholarship
Students will get two years scholarship for class 11 and 12. Even, the scholarship will be provided by Prime Bank Limited. The authority has mentioned some requirements and qualifications for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have to passed in HSC and admitted in Honors Degree.
- Students must have to got in total GPA-9.00 (For Male), GPA- 8.8 (For Female) from SSC+HSC result.
- Only Poor Meritorious Students will be selected for the scholarship.
Note : If any applicants parents income more than 10000 Tk, he/she will not able to apply.
How To Apply For Prime Bank Scholarship ?
Application process will be completed through online. Other option like sending mail, Sending Letter through Post Office will not acceptable.
Read More : Sena Kalyan Sangstha Scholarship
- Firstly, go to scholarship www.primebankfoundation.org.
- Then Fill up the form Your SSC Passing Year, HSC Passing Year, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password.
- Finally Click the register button.
Needed Documents For Application :
Color Picture, Honours Admission Form, HSC/SSC Marksheet, Monthly Income Certificate.
Note : If you have got any scholarship from other source, you must mention it.
Terms And Conditions
- Applicants Parents must have Poor Just Like Farmer, Beggar, Day Laborer Etc.
- Those who are psychically unfit can apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are helpless will preferable.
In conclusion, we have shared the full information of Prime Bank Foundation Scholarship. You must connect with us if you faced any problem.