Power Grid Company of Bangladesh PGCB Exam was held today 24 September, 2022 in two shift. The first shift exam has been taken at 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM and the 2nd shift exam has been taken at 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
A large number of applicants have taken part on this written exam. Generally, the authority takes the exam within Multiple Choice Question MCQ. After completing the exam, all the attendance candidates are searching the question solution. In addition, we are going to present PGCB full Question Solution here.
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Question Pattern and Mark Distribution
The authority will take the exam slowly slowly. The first phase exam will be taken on 24 September, 2022 for two different category. Applicants who have applied for the post have participated the exam on this day.
However, it is your duty to know about the full question pattern of the exam. We have a good experience for this written exam question pattern which is shared below the article.
- Authority Name : Power Grid Company of Bangladesh
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Electronics) , Assistant Engineer (Civil) , Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) , Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) , Sub Assistant Engineer (Electronics) , Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) , Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) , Sub Assistant Engineer (Computer) , Assistant Manager (Accounts/Finance/Audits) , Junior Assistant Manager (Accounts/Finance/Audits)
- Exam Date : 24 September, 2022
- Question Type : MCQ
- Total Marks : 80
- Negative Marks : Yes (0.25 Marks Per Wrong Answer)
- Exam Taker : University of Dhaka
There are 80 Questions on the paper. Each question consist 1 mark. 20 Marks has been taken from Bangla, 20 Marks English, 20 Marks General Knowledge and 20 Marks from Mathematics.
PGCB Question Solution 2022
At this stage, we are going to share the Power Grid Company of Bangladesh today exam question solution. A large number of applicants have seat for the exam. At now they are looking for the question solution. For the purpose of the candidates, we have solved the full answer from a special team.
Without any doubts, you must follow our question solution. All the answer have solved accurately. So, follow it and check your result.
In Conclusion of this article, we want to inform you that you must collect the answer solution. Thank you very much for staying with us.