National University Masters Private Admission Notice has been published on the official website www.nu.ac.bd notice board. BA, BSS, and BBS private/certificate course admission online registration. All detailed information has been discussed below the article. So, you must keep your eyes below the article.
Masters Private Admission Circular 2021
By following the official website we have got the Admission Notice of Masters Private Course for the academic session 2020-21. The official notice is inviting the students who have graduated from any university and like to take a part in Higher Education. It is now inviting graduate students to get admission in available programs and approved affiliated colleges of national universities.
See More : NU Notice
- Application Start Date :
- Application Deadline :
- Admission Form Submission to College Date :
- Apply Fee : 800 Taka Only
Requirements For the Application
If you are really interested to apply for the masters admission, then you must need some eligibility. After reading the requirements, you must apply for this. However, you must need all the qualifications.
- Interested Applicants must need to complete the bachelor’s degree pass examination from 2014-2018 from the national university of Bangladesh with a minimum of 45% Marks or CGPA of 2.25 in the national university’s grading and credit system.
Read More : NU College List
NU Masters Private Programs
Bengali, English, History, Islamic History and Culture, Philosophy, Arabic, Islamic Studies, Sangskrit, Pali, Economics, Social Science, Political Science, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
NU Masters Private Online Admission Form
The entire application will be completed through online. So, candidates must follow the apply method carefully which we given here. Even, you can download the Online Admission Form from here.
- At first, you need to visit nu.ac.bd/admissions website
- Tap on to Masters .
- Push on Apply now (Masters private)
- Put Roll, Registration, and Passing Year (Previous pass Examination)
- You must review all the information.
- Select college and program name where you want to take an admission.
- Upload photo and letter of commitment.
- Finally, you application has been completed.
Application Form Correction Method
Suppose, you have submitted a wrong information. So, you need to correct it. In this case, you have to changed your profile. Do you know the Application Form Correction Method? Lets introduce you with it.
- Visit- app1.nu.edu.bd
- Click on to Masters Tab.
- Input your Roll Number and Pin Number to Log In.
- Now, you can change your Profile. It means your Picture, Signature, Your Educational background information etc.
- You have to answered a security key to complete the correction.
- Then, One Time Password will be sent to your Phone.
- By using it your Correction will be completed.
- Application Copy.
- Bachelor/Masters Part-1 (Regular/Private)/Preliminary to Masters (Regular/Private) Main/Provisional
- Registration Card, Certificate, and Marksheet attested photocopies.
- Letter of commitment.
- Character Certificate Attested copies
Masters Private Program Approved/Affiliated College List of National University List
NU Masters Private Admission Result
The admission Result of Masters Private will be published within one month. The result sheet will be sent to all the applicants mobile number. But there are some people who are thinking about the result can be checked through online.
- For Masters Private Admission, National University uses the first-come, first admission method.
- Meaning, Applicants can apply to the particulars college until all 1000 seats are filled up.
- So, Applicants need to hurry to get admission to a national university master’s private program.
After reading the article, you must learn how to apply and all the information which is related with this admission circular. We tried our best to share the information. If you have any question, you can comment on the box. Thank you very much for staying with us.