Non-Government Teachers Registration and Certificate Authority NTRCA is almost ready to publish the 17th NTRCA Exam Date officially. A long time have passed since the application has been completed. All the applicants are very curious to know the exam date. As well as we are ready to share it and Admit Card Download method here.
17th NTRCA Exam Date
Last year the 17th NTRCA Job Circular has published. Total 5 Lakhs students have applied for it. The application process has been started from 23 January 2020 and it was end on 6 February 2020. 1 year have passed since the authority had not published the exam date. Due to Corona Virus the exam schedule has postponed. Finally, the authority has called a meeting with their officials and going to publish the date.
- Authority Name : Non-Government Teachers Registration and Certificate Authority NTRCA
- Exam Taker : BPSC
- Preliminary Exam Date : 18 June, 2022
- Written Exam Date : After 3 Months of the Preliminary Exam.
- Website : www.ntrca.gov.bd
NTRCA Admit Card Download
The authority has announced the exam date and sent an admit card downloading message to the applicants. Now they are able to download the admit card. However, it is very important to know the admit card download procedure. Lets introduce you with it.
- Firstly visit on ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website.
- Click on to Admit Card.
- Select your Exam as 17 NTRCA Preliminary Test.
- Input your User ID.
- Put your Password.
- At last download the hard copy of the admit card.
Terms and Conditions
The authority is ready to take the exam. In addition the exam date notice can be announced very soon on the official website. However, the authority has mentioned some terms and conditions for the applicants. Lets introduce it with you.
- You should reach the exam center 30 Minutes earlier.
- If the exam will take in Corona Pandemic, you must wear a mask and keep social distance.
- On the Preliminary Test you can not carry any electric device.
- Any Paper will allow on the exam hall. If the exam taker gets any paper, you will be expelled.
See More : NU Top College List
After reading the article you must know something new. We are very happy to share the accurate information which is given by an officials. So, stay with us for more update. Thank you very much for staying with us.