Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority has published the biggest job notice for all registered candidates. The Notice has published on 30 March, 2023 on the official website www.ntrca.gov.bd . According to the notice the authority is informing the registered candidates to apply for the job before the deadline. Apply process and all information has added into this article.
NTRCA Notice 2023
The Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification Authorities Announce NTRCA E-Requisition Application For 54,304 Vacant Position. Now we will show you a short description of the Notice.
- Authority Name : Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification Authorities
- Total Post : 54,304
- Application Start Date : 1st April, 2023
- Application Deadline : 30 April, 2023
- Apply Fee : 100 Taka Only
- Apply Website : www.ntrca.gov.bd
Requirements For Application
Concerned candidates must needed some requirements to apply for this. In addition they must follow the requirements then apply.
- Applicants must be Registered on NTRCA and enlisted on Merit list.
- They must be 35 Years old till 1 January, 2020.
- Applicants must paid the Fee timely. Otherwise their application will be banned.
Suppose, you have all the qualifications then you can apply for the post. However, you must have needed to know the apply process. Because it is very needed to know. Lets introduce you how to apply.
- Firstly, visit on www.ngi.teletalk.com.bd .
- Then, click on to Apply.
- A blank Form will come in front of you.
- Put your All the information properly.
- Finally, Submit it and your application has completed.
After completing the application, applicants must pay the fee with a Teletalk Sim. However, you must keep your balance more than 100 Taka.
NGI <Space> Application ID and Send To 16222 Number
For Example: NGI R7657 and Send 16222
NGI <Space> YES <Space> PIN Number and Send To 16222 Number
For Example: NGI YES R7839174 and Send To 16222
After reading the article, you must learn how to complete the application. If you have any problem, you must contact with us. Thank you very much for staying with us.