Medical Admission Circular for the Academic session 2020-21 has been revealed now on the Directorate General of Health Services( DGHS) official website www,dghs.gov,bd . Students who have successfully passed in Higher Secondary Exam can apply for the admission. However, you must read the circular thoroughly because the authority has mentioned some requirement for application. We have given all the information which is related with the notice.
Medical Admission Test Circular At A Glance
Most of the students want to be doctor from their childhood. So, their aim to be a doctor and getting a chance in a Medical. Every year Directorate General of Health Services is responsible to publish the circular for the application. However, the admission process has been started a little bit late for Corona Pandemic and Delayed HSC Result. Generally the circular notification has revealed on June 1st Week. But this year the application will be started lately. Lets keep your eyes below the article to get full details of this circular.
- Application Start Date : 11 February, 2021
- Application Deadline: 01 March, 2021
- Admit Card Issue: 20-25 March, 2021
- MBBS Admission Test: 02 April 2021
- BDS Application Period: 27 March to 15 April 2021
- BDS Admission Test: 30 April 2021
- Application Fee : 1000 Taka Only
Medical Admission Bangladesh Requirements
All the students can not able to submit the application. Because the authority select only meritorious students. If you are interested to submit the application form, you must follow the qualifications before submission.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh. So, it means that Nationality Bangladeshi must be needed.
- Science Group students must have needed Grade Point Average GPA-9.00(Total 10). Therefore, it means applicants must be got GPA-4.50 Both in SSC and HSC Exam.
- Science Group Students must be included Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates must need GPA-3.50 in Biology Subject.