A discussion meeting of the Department of Health Education was called yesterday 23rd February 2023. At that meeting, the admission guidelines were published by fixing the date and day of the medical admission test for the academic year 2021-22.
The good news for those of you who wish to take part in the Admission Test this year is that the full Medical Admission Circular will be published on 26th February. However, before publishing the official circular for the students, we have published the complete circular along with the admission instructions.
We have also discussed in detail about the eligibility to apply and how to apply online. So if you are a medical admission then be sure to read our entire discussion and gather your important information.
Medical Admission Circular 2023-23 at a Glance
Every year, the dream medical admission test of millions of candidates across the country is conducted by the Department of Health Education. Admission test will be taken this year as usual where students will take the test in MCQ system.
The results of SSC and equivalent examinations were released on 13th February. 1 lakh 72 thousand candidates got GPA 5. Many of them have an ambitious attitude and are eager for medical admission.
The Admission Policy for them has finally been published. We have arranged the complete medical admission information at a glance to help you. So you must look here and collect your information.
- Admission Circular Issued Date : 26 February, 2023
- Authority Name : Directorate General of Health Services
- Session : 2021-22
- Circular : Medical, Dental, AFMC (Government, Private)
- Application Start Date : 28 February, 2023
- Application Deadline : 10 March, 2023
- Apply Fee : 100 Taka Only
- Apply Link : dgme.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs
- Total Seat : 4230
Requirements for Medical Admission
- Applicants must be a citizen in Bangladesh.
- The applicants must be passed from science group both in SSC and HSC.
- Students who have passed HSC Exam in 2020 or 2021.
- SSC and HSC Total GPA must be at least 9.00.
- At least GPA-3.50 result needed in Biology Subject.
Medical Admission Form
Those of you who have the proper qualifications must apply within their allotted time. However, there are many who do not know how to apply. In order to inform them, we have discussed here how to fill the medical admission application form.
- First you need to enter the dgme.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs web site.
- Click on the online application option.
- Provide your SSC and HSC roll number, registration, result.
- In the next step you will need to provide the application personal information such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, current address, national identity card number, details.
- The next step is to upload your recent passport size picture of signature.
- This is how you can complete your online application.
Medical Admission Circular PDF
The Medical Admission Admission Circular will be published on 26th February although the admission guidelines have already been published.
The good news for those of you who are waiting for the official announcement is that the notification will be published on the website on the morning of 26th February and you too can collect the PDF file from this official website. However, we have uploaded the PDF file here to help the students. I hope you can easily download it from here.
- Firstly, you should go to- www.dghs.gov.bd website.
- The official Homepage will come in front of you.
- Follow the Notice.
- Download the Circular.