JSC Result 2018 With Full Number Marksheet Download| www.educationboard.gov.bd

Junior School Certificate JSC Exam is the most important public exam in our country. Every year a large number of students have participated in this exam all over the country. Generally, the exam has started on October 1st Week. Total 2,598,941 students have appeared in JSC Exam 2018 . In order to, they are eagerly waiting for the result. After a long time, the result is going to published on December 31. Now we are going to show you the result with full number and marksheet.

JSC Result 2018

Junior School Certificate JSC Exam result 2018 has published today at 9.00 AM. The education Minister of Bangladesh has handed over the result to our Honourable Prime Minister. According to the result report we knew that Passing Rate of this year 85.83%. On the other hand the failed rate is 14.17%. Total 2.62% have got GPA-5 in this year.


Check JSC Result 2018 Online www.educationboard.gov.bd

The result checking website is ready to show you the result. In this modern era, checking any result from online is very easy. However, you need to know the right method. Before follow our instructions , you must connected with the internet, then follow our methods.

  • Firstly, you need to visit www.educationboardresults.gov.bd website.
  • Select Result Type as JSC/JDC .
  • Then, Select your Exam Year as 2018.
  • Select your Education Board.
  • Type your Roll Number on the reputed space.
  • Give Registration Number accurately.
  • Answer the Captcha Code for security verification.
  • Submit it.
  • Finally, your result will show in front of you.

ফলাফল দেখুন

JSC Result 2018 with Full Number Marksheet Download

A marksheet is very important for the students. Because it shows you the full performance per subject. Students are searching the result as Marksheet. However, you may know that the result out first. Then, you are able to check the result with full marksheet. Even, you can check your result with Full Number Subject Wise.


In conclusion of the article, we hope that you must get your exam result. If you have not found your result, you must comment your Roll Number and Registration Number with Board Name. Then, we will check out your result. Thank you very much for staying with us.