How to Lock Facebook Profile- The most popular and well-known social media in the world today is Facebook. There are very few people in the world who are not familiar with this website. New features are coming through this social media keeping pace with the times. Recently Facebook authorities added a new feature. That is the Facebook profile lock. Are you willing to lock your Facebook profile? If so, you must know the correct method to lock it. Today’s topic is how to lock a Facebook profile.
What is Facebook Profile Lock?
Why you Lock your Facebook Profile?
How To Lock Your Facebook Profile ?
- Step 1, Open your Facebook from your device by using Facebook App or other browser.
- Step 2, Go to your Facebook Profile where you will click More Option.
- Step 3, Here you will find some options but you should click on Lock My Profile.
- Step 4, Tap on there and Confirm it by clicking Yes.
- Finally, your Profile has been locked.
However, there are some profile which is not supported the feature. In this situation you have to do alternative way to secure your account.
- Go to your Privacy Setting.
- Then, Viewing and Sharing. You have to change the Privacy as Friends. It means your future post will be seen only with your friends.
- Tagging Review must be on. When anyone tag you, you need to approve the tag. Then the tag will show your profile.
- Profile Picture Guard should be turned on to secure your Facebook Profile.
Benefits of Using Facebook Profile Lock?
Frequently Asked Questions ?
Is Facebook Profile Lock available for all accounts?
Answer: No, the feature is not valid for all accounts. Only those users who will get the option can use it.
How can i lock my Facebook Profile?
Answer: The accurate answer has given above the article. So, you must read it and try to active it.
What will i do if my account do not active Profile Lock?
Finally we hope that you have learned the method. So, you should try it. If you have any problem, you must connect with us. Thank you.