NU Result 2022
The National University Honors 4th year exams are taken in a few steps due to Corona virus which is completed by taking online viva exam but there are many students who have not yet passed their practical exams their test results will be released as soon as the practical exams are over. Details of the results of the National University Honors final year examination are given below.
- University Name : National University of Bangladesh
- Exam Year : 2022
- Session : 2016-17
- Result Date : 20 July, 2022
- Website : www.nu.ac.bd
- Passing Rate : 72 Percent
- Passed Students : 2,14,844
Check Honours 4th Year Result Online
- At first, visit www.nu.ac.bd/results .
- Select your Course Name ( Honours, Masters, Degree)
- Select Your Year.
- Put Your Roll Number, Registration Number and Exam Year.
- Finally, answer the security key.
- Your result will show in front of you.
Check Honours Forth Year Result by SMS
Checking result by SMS is an alternative way. When the result will reveal, students all over the country will try to check the result at a time. As a result the official website server down. Result checkers become nervous and want to check the result quickly. In this situation you should try the SMS Method. Lets show you how to check the result by SMS.
Note : You can send the SMS from any mobile Operator. However, you must take 3.00 Taka on your Mobile Balance.
Firstly, go to your mobile message option and type now
NU <Space> H4 <Space> Roll Number and send it 16222.
Example : NU H4 2324242542 send to 16222
In reply, you will view your result with full details.
By reading the article you can easily find the result. If you are facing any problem, you should inform us.