The New Vice Chancellor of National University of Bangladesh has announced that Honours 1st Year students are going to get auto pass. However, there are some terms and conditions for this result. The final decision will be announced very shortly through an official notice. Hence,we are going to share the result and how the result will be created.
NU Honours 1st Year Result
National University of Bangladesh has reduced the session jam within few years. However, the recent Corona Pandemic has stopped all the activities. As a result, the Honours 1st Year Exam has not taken yet. Students are facing a big problem. Because they are staying in a class for 3 years. Finally, National University Authority declared a notice through an Online Press Briefing where it is mentioned that Honours 1st year Session (2019-20) are going to get Auto Passed.
Check : NU Notice
Honours 1st Year Auto Pass Result System
National University ensures it that the students will get auto pass but how the result will be created it is not finalized. However, we hope that the result will be created through assignment. Students have to take the assignment task from the college and submit it timely. Therefore, the NU authority fixed some terms and conditions for the students.
Read More : Honours 1st Year Assignment
- You must be student of Honours 1st Year session 2019-20.
- Students who will not submit the assignment can not get autopass.
- The teachers will check your Attendance and class exam result.
- All the incourse examinations of the first year have been completed and the college curriculum whose incourse number has been sent to the University.
- The National University has filled out a form to participate in the 2020 Honors First Year exam.
- Written and practical tests will be conducted as usual if the epidemic coronavirus situation improves.
Check Honours 1st Year Auto Pass Result 2021
The result will be created through Assignment. When the result publish, you have to know the result checking method. Do you really know the result checking method? We have added it below there.
- At first, you should visit www.nu.ac.bd the official website on National University.
- Click on to Result. Then, the result page will come in front of you.
- Press on to Honours Result.
- Select your Year as 1st Year.
- Put your Exam Roll.
- Registration Number.
- Exam Year.
- At the last stage, you have to answered the security key.
- Submit it.
- Finally, you can show your result.
See More : Honours 1st Year Routine
The official notice will be out very shortly. So, you have to be patient for the announcement. However, you can check the result from our website. If you are facing any problem, you must contact with us.