General Science and Technology University GST Admission Primary Application Result for the academic session 2020-21 has been published on 19 July, 2022. Total 4.5 Lakhs students have been selected for the Final Application. The Final Application will be started from 1st August, 2022. Students who are selected in the Preliminary Result can fill up the form. We have added the Final Application Form and also how to fill up the form accurately.
GST Final Application Form 2022
Combined 20 Universities Admission Primary Result has been declared by the authority. Hence, the Final application notice has added on the website of GST www.gstadmission.ac.bd . As a selected candidate, it is your duty to fill up the form. We have collected the application form and added it here.
Needed Documents for Fill Up the Final Application Form
If your Roll Number in the selection list, you should fill up the form. However, there are some documents which must be submitted on the form.
See More: GST Primary Selection Result
1.Picture of the applicant in the prescribed format
• The image must be square.
• The background of the photo should be light one color.
• Image size cannot exceed 100 KB.
How to Fill Up GST Final Application Form ?
Most of the students do not know how to fill up the final application form accurately. Our special team have collected the information and share the thoughts with you. We hope that it will help you to complete the application.
- Visit www.gstadmission.ac.bd website.
- Tab on to Final Application.
- The Application Form will come in front of you.
- Put your Roll Number. Then, all of your Details will be automatically filled up.
- Select your 5 Exam Center List.
- Put your Present Institute Name and all the information.
- Attach your Passport Size Image on the specific places.
- Submit it.
- Finally, your Application has been completed.
After completing the Final Application Form, applicants must needed to complete the payment within 72 Hours. The Payment will be completed through Teletalk Operator.
The application fee is Rs.600 (six hundred) and a maximum of 3.5% service charge (BDT 21.00) on that fee has to be paid by the applicant through within the stipulated time.
At last, we must get the admission form. If you can not get the Form, you must contact with us. We will try to help you. Thank you very much for supporting us.