Advance Eid ticket booking has started from last Saturday around the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr by Bangladesh Railway. It is expected that they will return home from Dhaka twice this year for Eid Yatra. In this situation they are standing in line and buying train tickets.
On the other hand, Bangladesh Railway has recently launched their new server which has made online ticket booking a problem due to various complications. If you are planning to book tickets in advance for Eid, then the good news for you is that we have discussed the details of online ticketing here.
The online ticket booking system of Bangladesh Railway has undergone major changes since March 25. Online ticket booking is currently being done through shohoz.com. They have created a new website and now you need to book tickets through this website.
Many people have no idea about booking tickets online in a new way. In order to inform them, we have discussed in detail the new rules for advance tickets for Eid.
According to the information given by Bangladesh Railway last Saturday, Eid advance tickets have been canceled for all the passengers who will travel from Kamalapur Railway Station to the western part of the country on April 27. Bangladesh Railway tickets are being provided step by step so if you have not purchased a ticket yet, be sure to purchase it as soon as possible.
eticket.railway.gov.bd Buy Online Train Ticket
In this case you will want to purchase tickets online if you have fixed your route. Because it is impossible to stand in line and buy train tickets from the location for a long time. We have discussed here in detail how to buy train tickets online. If you follow it then you can easily buy Bangladesh Railway tickets online.
- You must first access the eticket.railway.gov.bd Website.
- If you have already registered for this website then click on login option and if you have not registered then click on register option and complete your registration.
- Register and enter your online ticket dashboard.
- The next step is to select your destination. Choose from which station you will travel.
- Mark any children you have with you.
- Click on search, and you’ll receive a list of available seats for your provided day and regular train.
- Choose a train and reserve your seat either manually or automatically.
Once you have completed the online ticket purchase, you will need to pay for it through bKash Nagad or any other mobile banking service.
- You have to click on Payment.
- Click your Mobile Banking Service like bKash, Nagad logo.
- Put your account number.
- A security code will sent to your number.
- Input the OTP number.
- Complete your payment.