Diploma Nursing & Midwifery admission application has closed on 17 August, 2021. A huge number of students have applied for the admission for the session 2020-21. The admit card download notice has been published on www.dgmn.gov.com website. The applicants should collect the admit card by following our instructions.
Diploma Nursing & Midwifery Admit Card
An Admit Card is very important part for a candidates. Without it, they can not seat for the exam. The Admission test of Diploma Nursing & Midwifery is going to be held on 15 September, 2021. On this day, all the applicants will compete for their seat of this admission. There are two type educational programs In Nursing Course. The first One is Diploma In Nursing (Duration 3 Years) and the other one is Bsc In Nursing (Duration 4 Years) .
Diploma Nursing & Midwifery Admit Card Download
The Directorate Of Nursing Services (DNS) is responsible to control the entire admission process. The admission test will be held on timely. Around 2 Lakhs of candidates will seat for the exam on the exam day. However, all of them must collect the admit card before the exam. In addition, we are going to share the admit card download procedure for you. BSc Nursing Admit Card Download
- At first go to www.bnmc.teletalk.com.bd or dgnm.recruitmentbd.net website.
- The official Homepage will come in front of you.
- Click on to Admit Card Download.
- Put Your Application ID and PASSWORD.
- Download your admit card.
Notice For the candidates
- All the applicants must collect the admit card by putting the Application ID.
- Firstly, Multiple Choice Question MCQ Exam will be held.
- Candidates must bring the admit card on the exam hall.
- The admit card will be used both for the MCQ, Written and Viva Exam.
- Candidates must follow all the rules and regulation of the authority.
We hope that you must collect the admit card. As well as, you have a good preparation for the upcoming exam. Best of luck for your exam. Thank you very much for your support.