National Curriculum and Textbook Board NCTB has decided to take Assignment once more time from the students. According to the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education DSHE information the new assignment will be distributed from January, 2021 and it will continue till 12 April, 2021.
New year comes and students have promoted for the next class. Students of Class 8 have promoted without participating Junior School Certificate JSC Exam. The new syllabus has published for the students. DSHE has declared that the assignment question will take from new syllabus. The New Assignement for Class 9 students has published on our website.
Class 9 Short Syllabus
Because of Corona Virus the students of our country are facing big problems. All educational institutes have been closed since 14 March, 2020. Though recently our education ministry has said that the educational institutes can be open on 16 January, 2021. But it is really impossible to open the schools in present time. In this critical situation National Curriculum and Textbook Board NCTB has decided to make a syllabus and sent 7 subjects Syllabus to Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education DSHE. If DSHE gives the green signal, the assignment syllabus will publish and students have to submit the assignment again. Lets take a look for which subject syllabus is going to publish.
Class 9 Bangla, English, Mathematics, Bangladesh and global Studies, General Science and Agricultural Studies.
Class 9 Assignement 1st Week 2021
The new year assignement will be distributed from the last week of January and it will be running til the Holy Ramadan Month. Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education DSHE will control the assignment. The assignment has divided into 6 Weeks. Each week will get 3 subjects.
- Class : Nine
- Week : 1st
- Subjects : Bangla, English, Information Communication and Technology
- Assignment Publish Date : Last Week of January, 2021
- Assignment Submission Last Date : 1 February, 2021
- Website : www.dshe.gov.bd
Class 9 Assignment Solution
The new assignment will publish very soon. When it will distribute among the students, they will try to solve the answer. Though it will mention on the sheet that students can not use the Guidbook, students want the right solution very quickly. For the purpose of the students we have made an expert team and answered your assignment solution.
Class 9 Bangla Assignment Solution
Bangla is a compulsory subject for all students. DSHE has included Bangla Subject on the 1st week assignment. Even, it will also be added 3rd week. According to the Bangla Short Syllabus there are 2 Chapter is added into it. Students have to solved a Creativity Question.
Are you searching the assignment solution? Then you are in the right place because we have answered it and shared it here. Please take a look here and solve your assignment.
Terms and Conditions For Students
National Curriculum and Textbook Board NCTB and Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education DSHE has mentioned some terms and conditions. Students should follow the it.
- Students have to collect the Assignment from their respective schools.
- They have to submit it till the schedule time. If any students unable to submit it timely, the school authority should not take it.
- Students can not follow any Guidebook. However, they can follow their NCTB Textbook.
- They can not copy another students solution. If it is proved that your assignment is copied from someone, you have to rewrite it.
- A student can submit the Assignment himself. Even, they can submit it by sending their parents and Online.